Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mel On...This Week's Cross-Training Hike


I LOVE Thursdays!  Thursdays are cross-training days and I either hike or go deep water running with my buddy, Bri.  Today we had our eyes on a group hike in a nearby village but the time-frame on this one would have been cutting it really close to school pick-up time...soooo, we improvised and did a shorter "hike" in our own backyard!


The weather was perfect for this time of year, the trail was beautiful with amazing views of our village, the hills were an awesome workout, and the company couldn't have been better!  My only regret is that we haven't done this sooner!






Well, hello, sunshine!







Trying to locate nearby villages from the top of the hill!

Finally made it to those windmills!

I LOVE Thursdays!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful pics, girl! It was so much fun (as always)...

    ReplyDelete