Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mel On...New Trail, New Trail!

really enjoyed exploring a new trail today with my friend, Sarah!  I have been wanted to go down this trail for about a year now but was always too scared to go by myself.  I knew where it was and kinda where it ended but had no clue where to go once I was on it.  Thankfully, Sarah had run this several times before so she knew a few loops to try and we even got a little brave and went our own way a couple times.


It turns out it hooks into my favorite loop near my village!  You can also get to several other trails from there too...I can't tell you how much this excites me!!!  Here are some pics from our run (come on, you know I had to take pictures).







LOVED this view!


"Um, is this a trail??"  SURE!








PLUS, I hit mile 150 for the year today!  Wahoo!


It was awesome and I can't wait to get back out there again! 

58 days, 12 hours, 51 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I sure hope there are no bears and other creatures of the woods out there! Be safe girls.

    ReplyDelete